Friday, December 11, 2009

3 Years After


On September 26, 2006, after having one hell of a vacation in Boracay Island, a slightly idealistic and burnt-out me promised myself that I would someday live there. It's all in this post, actually.


Battling with the fear of life on my own, away from the familiarity and convenience of the city, I went on with living in the concrete jungle.

Then, 2 years after, something happened. I lost my appetite for the city and found the guts to leave everything behind. One thing led to another and the next thing I know, I'm in Boracay Island, and have been living here for a year. So far it has been, well... surreal. :-)

The universe is amazing, isn't it? Let it know what you want and you will have it, one way or another. It's just one of the many things I've realized and want to share for the rest of this blog.

Soon, I will be sharing snippets of "life on the island". It sounds so good doesn't it? I'm telling you, it is.


No comments: