Friday, January 07, 2011

My Holiday Scrapbook

Hello everyone! I hope you all had warm and intimate holidays. :D I know I did. It was also crazy and exhausting, but there was just so much to celebrate: birthdays, weddings, reunions etc.

In the end though, it's all about gratitude and appreciation of things that we don't need to reserve for the holidays.


Mama's 60th birthday - La Cocina de Tita Moning

Me and my sisters - Christmas Eve


Mama and her sisters - Christmas Day

Rare cousins reunion - Christmas Day

Family Christmas Eve


Our "date in the city" - Leona's Cafe, Teacher's Village

A visit to my old university - University of the Philippines

Ryan and Ryse (highschool sweethearts) at their wedding


Choosing our baby retriever.


Quick catching up with old office buddies

Sweet reunion with highschool friends


Happy new year everyone! May we remember to celebrate the presents that are there the whole year round.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The happy factory never fails to put a smile on my face :)
Happy 2011 dear denise!

Denise Nicole said...

Aww, thanks Migs! :) Happy 2011 to you too!