Monday, March 21, 2011

After A Moon Landing

when i grow up
i want to live near the sea
crab claws and bottles of rum
that's what i'll have
staring at the seashell
waiting for it to embrace me


-fever ray






6 am. Walking home with Dane after an out-of-this-world Moon Landing party at Jungle Bar. A bit dazed, I managed to take some shots in the dawn light. In case you don't know her, Dane is a celebrity in the blogosphere and is very used to having her photo taken, drunk or not. Naturally the photos turned out well. :D

After we took these shots, she told me it reminded her of this video by Fever Ray. Awesome,awesome! I got so inspired that I took lines from the song and posted them *points upward* up there.

Ok super moon, you got us into enough trouble. 'Till the next 18 years.


*Check out Dane's famous blog on http://trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com/

No comments: