Saturday, March 24, 2012

Doodles: Malasimbo Music and Arts Festival

Sometimes photos aren't enough to tell ALL the stories, especially when you are so in the moment that you forget to take the camera out. In my case, doodles fill in the gaps. :)

The Malasimbo Music and Arts Festival in Puerto Galera, Mindoro was a memorable and awesome time for me. It was an experience of many firsts: riding the roro, out of town music festival, camping and a lot more. :) Sharing some of those moments here. 

 
  

Despite a whole album on FB, putting a collage of my fave photos in anyway. :)

 


1 comment:

Tracyville said...

Hi Denise. Couldn't find your email anywhere, but want to tell you that I highlighted your awesome work today on my blog - One Brown Crafter. You can see it at www.onebrowncrafter.blogspot.com. Thanks.

Tracy