Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Watsu 101

The past 10 days have been really eventful for me. I've been training for Watsu. For those who aren't familiar with it, it's a very special, intimate, powerful and profound treatment done in the water. Learning it hasn't been easy. It has been a mental, physical and emotional roller coaster, but in the end, I am so grateful to have been called to it.

Now I feel like I've gone to wizard school and have learned a powerful magic spell.


I suddenly find myself equipped with a new way of reaching out, connecting, loving, and supporting people. I am so excited to pay it forward for my teachers. Thank you universe, thank you Karen and Tom.

Let the good vibes flow. :)



(This is an excerpt of Karen giving a Watsu. :) She makes it look easy.)

No comments: