Monday, October 24, 2011

Marshall Mondays: Inspector Marshall

A few weeks ago I moved into my new place, a cozy little hut under a mango tree. Marshall has been visiting but it was only a few days ago that he started spending his nights with me. Before he did, he gave my place a full inspection. Sniffing every corner of the house, under the hut, up the stairs, into the room... I just followed him around as he did.
Aww, it's my favorite visitor!
Ok, sniff away!
Ok, it looks like he likes the inside.
A smile of approval. :)
"But wait..." he says, "there's something missing here."
"There we go. Perfect"
It was a rainy day today and Marshall and I are ready for another cozy, quiet night.
Happy Marshall Monday! :-D

1 comment:

durano lawayan a.k.a. brad spit said...

I believe he's marking the territory before giving it his seal of approval. Now that's a great loyal dog.