Saturday, January 07, 2012

New Year

2011 was a roller coaster ride. So many ups and downs, so many unexpected twists and turns. Towards the end, I felt dizzy, a lost and a bit disoriented. But, I'm thankful for everything that happened and I'm thankful that it's over. :)


2012 on the other hand has my stomach in knots. Positive knots. Like something exciting is about to happen. Something that makes me want to burst into a million colored jelly beans. You know that feeling, right? :P

I'm not sure of what's coming, but I know it will be a super great year. I'm turning 29 in a few days and I guess it's also reason enough for me to go all out and end the 20s with a bang! :) 

I spent the turn of the year with my family, in my mom's province in Antique.  My sister Monique and I decided to go out and snap a few photos. Later on we realized it was the last sunset of 2011. :)

If you want to see the rest of the photos, they're here: http://denisetolentinophotography.blogspot.com/2012/01/last-light.html

Here's to 2012. Rock n' roll!

No comments: