Monday, June 20, 2011

Marshall Mondays: Extras

It's been rainy on the island, and it puts me in a nostalgic mood. So I once again searched my archives of Marshall photos and found a handful of them that haven't made it to Marshall Mondays. Some because they're a "one of" and never fit any theme that I've posted, others are merely extra shots from my trigger-happy moments. So come and take a look at some "old" Marshall shots. :)

Peeking by the stairs. He still does this but now, his head fills the gaps.

All played-out. Collapsing happily by the door.

Pondering, yes like a human being. :)

Bath time. He doesn't enjoy it much so I try not to take too many photos of it.
On his dad, while on a boat. Excited and nervous at the same time.

See, even in his extra photos, he's irresistible.
I can't stop. My poor camera will never rest. :)

Happy Marshall Monday!

No comments: